Monday, August 15, 2011

Andrew Weatherall - The Music That Made Screamadelica

I hope you're all purchasing and joining in to support the UK independent sector after their recent losses after the fire at the Sony storage facility. I do keep hearing stories daily about the losses to certain labels, many of which are much loved here at EE Towers.

Also much loved round here is Mr Andrew Weatherall esquire. As I've said before, I've danced my legs down to the knees to him many times and in more recent years had the great pleasure of warming up the technics for him too. He is indeed a gent an a scholar of the highest order.

Here's a link the the excellent (& new to me) TestPressing site, with Mr AW mixing up the tracks that influenced Screamadelica.

Andrew Weatherall - The Music that made Screamadelica


I'll save the story about seeing Primal Scream in 1988, pre-Screamadelica, at Planet X in Liverpool. I bet you can't wait ..........................

No comments:

Post a Comment